Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Glimpse 1- Test Flight

Glimpse 1- Test Flight:

I have severely been neglecting my blog this last week and some change. I have had so much going on that I want to share little glimpses with you!


Firstly, my job- I am a materials coordinator/assistant planner for an MRO (Maintenance Repair Organization) for aircraft. I have been on the same project for over a year now which is unheard of with bridging checks because they usually have a 2 month turn around time at most but this aircraft is the bastard child of the company. Last weekend after being on the ground for almost 5 years, it finally got to do what it was made to do…FLY!


Image


Engine’s Starting


Image


See YA!!!


Image


N767UA


Image


Feeling the sun’s warmth <3


It was such an amazing feeling to be able to capture these first moments of it’s first flight in almost 5 years. Very thankful to be apart of something so amazing.



*Capturing Life’s Moments*


No comments:

Post a Comment