Monday, November 19, 2012

All About Planes

All About Planes:
It’s quite clear to most people that I’ve always loved to travel, with much of it linked to my great interest in landscape photography. The flights that I took to all the different places, however, had never been something that I really paid much attention to.
That is until the past few years, when I met some friends who loved all things aviation related – It’s quite apparent that some of that love of planes rubbed off on me. While it’s no where near their levels of interest, I seemed to have gained a greater appreciation of planes, and rediscovered a sense of wonder that I last felt as a child, watching planes taking off and landing.
As such, I’ve started experimenting a little with avation photography, which has been surprisingly (and randomly) quite fun.
Hopefully, you’ll discover a new interest too. Till the next time ~
Raylen
P.S. I like A380s   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment